|1.Read all instructions before operating the air
2. Place air cleaner where it is not easily
knocked over by persons in the household.
3. Always unplug when not in use.
4. Do not use any product with a damaged cord or plug
or if product malfunctions, is dropped or damaged in any manner. Keep the cord away from
5. Do not use air cleaner outdoors.
6. Never use air cleaner unless it is fully assembled.
7. Do not run power cord under carpets, and do not cover with throw rugs. Arrange cord such
that it will not be tripped over.
8. Do not use air cleaner where combustible gases or
vapors are present.
9. Do not expose the air cleaner to rain, or use near
water, in a bathroom, laundry area or other damp location.
10. To disconnect the air cleaner, first turn speed
control to OFF position and remove plug from the outlet.
11. The air cleaner must be used in its upright position.
12. Do not allow foreign objects to enter ventilation or
exhaust opening as this may cause electric shock or damage to the air cleaner. Do not
block air outlets or intakes.
13. Locate air cleaner near power outlet and avoid using an extension cord.
14. The air cleaner has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce risk
of shock, this plug is intended to fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug
does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a
qualified electrician. DO NOT attempt to defeat this safety feature.
15. A loose fit between the plug and the AC outlet
(receptacle) may cause overheating and a distortion of the plug. Contact a qualified
electrician to replace loose or worn receptacles.
16. Do not sit, stand or place heavy objects on the air
17. Disconnect power supply before servicing.